Bonney Smith will re-open JUNE 18th, 2020
Dear Clients and Friends,
I am VERY excited to re-open my studio. I have really missed YOU ALL!
For the health and safety of everyone, please abide by my salon studio policies and some new regulations by law:
1. The studio will be disinfected before and after each client.
2. If you have a cough or fever, cancel and reschedule.
3. Everyone must wear a mask coming into Sola.
4. Doors are locked and no waiting room, I will escort you from the side door to the studio.
5. Disposable masks will be provided while having your services done.
6. Your temperature may be taken.
7. Hand sanitizer will be used by everyone.
8. Robes will no longer be provided; they can be ordered online. Here is a link https://amzn.to/2BCPmM3 Capes are provided.
9. Cancellations: 24 hr notice required or a fee will be charged. No shows: Fee is the full price of service. Illness: To be rebooked 14 days out, at no charge.
10. Please bring your own water or beverage; no food please. Coffee, candy, snacks or magazines are currently no longer allowed.
11. Please keep your phone on silent.
12. Please respond to confirmation email or text
My commitment and promise to you: We will have fun and you’ll look great!
Thank you for your loyal support.
Gratefully yours, Bonney